Dublin is a great place to visit if you want to escape the hustle and bustle, see amazing buildings, or experience unrivaled hospitality.
1. Dublin is one of the oldest European cities. Its history can be traced back more than 1000 years. Dublin is a beautiful city with many amazing buildings and rich history.
2. People come to Dublin for the amazing bars and restaurants. There are so many restaurants and bars to choose from, it is easy to get overwhelmed. To get a true taste of Dublin, make sure you try the local dishes. You can find many restaurants in Dublin easily.
Image Source: Google
3. You will find many must-see buildings and landmarks here. You should visit the amazing Dublin Castle, Christ Church Cathedral and Kilmainham Gaol. Also, make sure to check out the Guinness Storehouse or the Book Of Kells at Trinity College's Old Library.
4. Dublin offers a wonderful mix of old and modern. You'll find plenty to do and see in Dublin, from the amazing old buildings to the modern shopping centers and buildings.
5. The incredible shopping district in Dublin is often a surprise to many visitors. You'll find designer boutiques as well as high-street shops and markets in Dublin's mainly pedestrianized shopping districts.
6. The area is well-known for its golf. You'll want to play some of the 60 golf courses around Dublin. It's best to make reservations in advance if you wish to play these incredible courses.