Indoor plants are known to grow and survive really well under low light and water content. Indoor plants come in various different sizes and types where cleaning procedures are also different. Offering extra amount of water and light to the indoor plant will only kill the plant. Let’s talk additional brief introduction about indoor plants you should be aware of.
- Consider the Qualities of the Plants
- Foliage – The foliage of a healthy indoor plant will be thicker rather than thinner.
- Root System – Strong and healthy root system is another indication of a healthy indoor plant. A clear indication of a strong and health root system of an indoor plant is when the root is light in in color.
- Disease – Every living organism including plants are known to catch diseases once in a while. Bad smell, dots on the surface, sticky residues are some of the signs of an unhealthy indoor plant.
- Consider the Capabilities of Plants Surviving Under Low Light – Here are a few indoor plants that are known to be popular due to their capability of surviving under low light.
- Peace Lily – The peace lily is known to grow and survive under low light and moist soil condition.
- Dracaena – The dracaena is one of those indoor plants that is known for its long green leaves which is simply beautiful.
- Philodendron – Many indoor plant enthusiasts prefer the Philodendron for many reasons. No doubt it can grow and survive extremely well under low lights. However, this is one of the few indoor plants that attracts less flies and insects on its surface.
Learn more about indoor plants by doing indoor plant hire.