In Instagram stories, augmented reality Instagram filters have taken over. So you want ear dogs in your pictures? You got it. Want rainbow-colored eyes and lashes that move as you do? No problem. But what if you want to create your own? Here’s how to do it. Or you can also read about Instagram Filters at https://www.newfuturecreative.com/ online.
Here are the steps to create your own Custom Instagram Filters:
- The first step is downloading your spark AR Studio. With Spark AR Studio, anyone can create their own custom AR filters for Facebook and Instagram.
- The second step is to check out the tutorials, Spark AR Studio provides lots of videos explaining how to do face reference assets, use templates, and discover features and processes, and so much more. Before you get a start, check out the tutorials of creating custom Instagram filters.
- The next step is, choose your object, which means now you’ve got the app and familiarized yourself with it, you’re ready to choose what type of AR filter you’d like to create.
- To get started click on the project of your choice. Create custom textures and even some 3D and 2D objects of your own, or import your own into Spark AR Studio.
- Then, add effects to your canvas. For effects, you have many options. You can place objects in a fixed position in someone’s environment.
- Use the plane tracker to make objects appear when the camera detects a horizontal surface.
Now in the next step you can test and publish. When you’re ready to publish your new filter, click on the “upload” button in the bottom left-hand corner of the app.