Firstly, congratulations if you’re invested in your first boat. Now comes the important part which is to include your boat with a few important items. If you haven’t got a clue as to what these items are, then let’s focus on some of them your boat should always have at all times.
- First Aid Kit – There are times where you or your guest may face scratches, bruises, cuts or burns. A first aid kit will help those wounds to heal quickly and avoid any serious injury.
- Life Jacket – A life jacket not only prevents you from drowning but also saves lives. Make sure you get the correct fit and size as many shops sell different fits and sizes.
- Additional Rope – An additional rope is helpful in case you or somebody’s boat requires the assistance of docking or towing. An additional rope will never go to waste.
- Sharp Knife – There are times where you may be forced to cut-off unwanted length of rope. A sharp knife can help to cut them off easily. Ensure that this item is kept away from a child’s reach.
- Flare Gun –There may come a time where you get lost and radio doesn’t work due to low or no signal. That is when a flare gun comes in handy in order for you to be located by someone. The flare gun can be used during the night or day and is easily visible.
There are many aluminium boat manufacturers you can ask for additional items to be kept onboard your boat.
A boating trip during the day is fantastic. It gives us to enjoy the sun as well as cool ourselves by splashing water with some activities. However, overnight boating is magical allowing you to have the best possible time with your friends or family members. It is even considered to be romantic especially for couples. If you would wish to enjoy an overnight boating trip, then these are some of the tips that is going to be beneficial for you.
- Make a List – It is important to first make a list instead of heading straight to the water. For example; make sure that you are carrying torch light, radio, maps, navigators etc allowing you to come back safely after your trip.
- Pack or Cook your Food – It’s an overnight boating trip and you are going to go hungry at one point of time. For such an occasion, you can cook food at home and then carry along inside a lunch-box. Or if your boat has a grill, then all you need to do is marinate the ingredients at home, store in a small size cooler and then cook over the grill. Just make sure that the cooler has enough space to store the left-over food for the next morning.
- Get 2 Coolers – A cooler is a handy item to bring along especially during a boating trip. A good tip is to carry 2 coolers where one can be used to store your food before and after the meal. While the second one can be used to store sodas, snacks, fruits etc.
Get more information about such a trip from one of the best aluminium boat manufacturers in Australia.