Configuring the access schedule on your range extender implies disabling the internet access for wired and wireless devices connected to it for a specific period. If you are going to set the access schedule for your range extender, make sure that the time zone is properly set on it, else it will go off unnoticed.
Now, the steps to enable the Access schedule feature are given below:
- From your computer which is connected to the extender either via wired or wireless medium, check if the extender to the device LED is solid green or not. If yes, then open the internet browser.
- You can open any web browser installed on your windows computer.
- Enter Mywifiext in the address bar to perform Netgear extender login.
- Enter the email address and the password in the login window.
- Go to ‘Netgear Genie page’ and click ‘Do more’.
- Go to ‘Access Schedule’.
- Turn on this feature and set the day and time when you want to turn it on.
- Select the ‘Add time’ option.
- Scroll down to save the changes.
- The access schedule is now active.
This is how you can enable the ‘Access schedule’ feature on your range extender. If you are still having any problems, you can talk to the experts and get the perfect solution to the problems you're facing with the extender login process.