DJI Mavic Mini Drone comes with the remote control, intelligent flight battery, spare propellers pair Micro USB cable, Gimbal Protector, cable RC (Micro USB), RC cable (USB-connector C), RC cable (connector lightning), spare pair of control sticks, spare 6x screw, screwdriver. You can get the complete DJI Mavic mini-review via https://dronetownco.com/reviews/dji-mavic-mini/.
Some of the features of the Mavic Mini-drone :
- Required operating system: iOS v10.0 or later. Android v6.0 or later
- Weighing less than 250 grams, Mini Mavic is almost as light as the average smartphone.
- Weight Mini Mavic allows him to stay in the air longer than FlyCam’s similar consumer market. Enjoy up to a 30-minute flight with a fully charged battery.
- You can fly Mavic Mini and in some places, there is no need to register your drone.
- Mavic Mini carries 12MP aerial photos and 2.7K Quad HD videos. It supports 3 motorized axes that provide greater stability of the camera and ensure precise ultra-smooth pictures.
- Shots that resemble as they originated from a group of Hollywood blockbusters are just a few taps away with the QuickShot Mini modes, which include Mavic Drone Circle Helix and Rocket. Simply select your QuickShot and execute Mavic Mini developed a predefined movement when recording.
- The new Fly DJI application provides an easy and automatic user experience, which allows you to create motion pictures with just some taps. It also has a tutorial flight, a feature to help you get started with Mavic Mini quickly and safely.
- The compact and powerful Mavic Mini is the perfect creative companion to capture your moments in a way that raises effortlessly usual.
- Mini Mavic has no onboard storage and does not come with a microSD card.